WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our website/shop or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, address or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2. To improve our website/shop (we continually strive to improve our webshop offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
4. To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer)
5. To send periodic emails
6. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or the other site feature.
7. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
8. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, let us know by sending an email to: email@example.com
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website/shop, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidental.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
During a visit to the site, cookies may be placed on the hard drive of your computer. This is only in order to ensure that our site is geared to the needs of users returning to our website. These tiny files known as cookies are not used to ascertain the surfing habits of the visitor on other websites.
Your internet browser enables you to disable these cookies, receive a warning when a cookie has been installed or have the cookies removed from your hard disc. For this purpose, consult the help function of your internet browser.
Learn how to delete cookies on your computer: How do I delete cookies?
This policy was least modified on 21/02/2019